Beach Camping Weekend 2019 4:00 pm
Let’s get crafty!
Paint & create your very own custom wood sign. You will choose your design, wood size, & paint colors.
Date: Friday, November 9th at 7pm (Must register by 11/1)
Location: Lake Panamoka Pavillion -Lake Panamoka, Ridge
Please contact Melissa of PaintPartyLI with any questions. 631-767-8755 or Melissa@PaintPartyLI.com
Ain’t no party like a Panamoka party ’cause a Panamoka party don’t stop!
Come join the fun as we kick off summer with our Adult Beach BBQ (yes.. sorry you got to get a sitter for those kids). Bring your friends and neighbors and a bottle or 2 of your favorite adult beverage for a night out on the beach. Enjoy a tiki torch lit beach grab a table and enjoy some summer tunes while you eat delicious homemade BBQ. After dinner is served the games begin! Don’t forget to bring some cash for raffles & 50/50. Who knows you could be our first “ducky” winner.
GAMES & FUN:
- Good Ducking Luck (new game) – Buy a chance of picking a rubber ducky from the pond. Each ducky wins a prize, some lucky duckies have a cash prize.
- Bet on the Horse Races or be a jockey, cheer on your neighbors
- Fire Pit
- Raffle, 50/50
- Pulled Pork – Rubbed with a homemade dry rub then smoked for 18 hours low and slow with Jack Danial’s barrel chips. Oh yes… its that good.
- BBQ Chicken
- Burgers – with all the fixings
- Hot Dogs
- Desert – Ice Cream & Cookies (Because we’re all kids at heart)
Check-In Begins: Friday 4:00PM Aug 16th
Check-Out: 11:00AM Sunday Aug 18th
Cost: $10 for Members (per tent) & their guests – Resident non-member not allowed.
** Space is limited and spots are given at a first come first server basis **
Family BBQ is Saturday, must purchase a wrist band to get food.
Come camp with us on the beach and enjoy some summer fun. Friday and Saturday night we will have a campfire and smores. The LPCA BBQ will be available for all your cooking needs.
* Smores Sat/Sun Night
* Pot Luck Dinner Saturday Night
* Kids Games & Activities Saturday
* All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Tents must be broken-down and campsites cleaned by 11:00am Sunday.
* Other than Saturday Lunch you must bring your own food and beverages.
* Power is available. All extension cords must be coiled and unplugged while beach is open.
* Campfires must be in a “burn barrel” and ashes removed from beach.
2:00PM – CheckIn Starts
7:30PM – Fire
8:30PM – Movie (TBD)
12:00PM – Family Beach BBQ
7:30PM – Fire
8:30PM – Movie (TBD)
11:00AM – Checkout
$10 per tent. RESERVATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
I am only accepting waiting list requests at this time.
Please check in with Michael Beavis before setting up your tent. We must have room available on the beach for beach-goers.
You may come and go from the beach as you please. LPCA is not responible for items left on the beach while you are gone.
You may keep your cars in the lot overnight. The gate will be locked at 10PM (after the movie) and be re-opened in the morning.
Keys will be on the beach to open in case of emergencies.
electric behind the lifeguard stand will be on. You can bring your own extension cord to blow up matrriesses, etc.
Cords must be removed while beach is open to avoid trip hazard.
Bathrooms will be open all weekend day/night.
We will have a common fire setup each evening at dusk. You may use this for cooking or just enjoyment.
Please refrain from open flames near your tents.
Grill is available for your use all weekend.
People will be ordering Pizza Friday Night. (join in if you wish)
Harvest Moon Deli order on Saturday Morning. (join in if you wish)
Recommend getting wrist bands for the family BBQ and enjoying an all you can eat Saturday afternoon.
Smores for camp fire will be provided, bring hot-dogs if you want.
Large coffee pot will be down at the beach.
* Please clean-up all your food/wrappers. Please keep our sand clean of any cooking oils or grease.
NO GLASS ON THE BEACH…PLEASE.
Pack light… Home is right around the corner.
CALL MICHAEL AT 631-871-6213 or email email@example.com FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION.