Beach Camping Weekend 2019 4:00 pm
Check-In Begins: Friday 4:00PM June 23rd
Check-Out: 11:00AM Sunday June 25th
Cost: $10 for Members (per tent) & their guests – Resident non-member not allowed.
** Space is limited and spots are given at a first come first server basis **
Come camp with us on the beach and enjoy some summer fun. Friday and Saturday night we will have a campfire and smores. The LPCA BBQ will be available for all your cooking needs.
* Smores Sat/Sun Night
* Saturday Hotdog Lunch (Chips, Hotdog, Water/Juicebox)
* Pot Luck Dinner Saturday Night
* Kids Games & Activities Saturday
* All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Tents must be broken-down and campsites cleaned by 11:00am Sunday.
* Other than Saturday Lunch you must bring your own food and beverages.
* Power is available. All extension cords must be coiled and unplugged while beach is open.
* Campfires must be in a “burn barrel” and ashes removed from beach.
CALL MICHAEL AT 631-871-6213 or email email@example.com FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION.
Let’s get crafty!
Paint & create your very own custom wood sign. You will choose your design, wood size, & paint colors.
Date: Friday, November 9th at 7pm (Must register by 11/1)
Location: Lake Panamoka Pavillion -Lake Panamoka, Ridge
Please contact Melissa of PaintPartyLI with any questions. 631-767-8755 or Melissa@PaintPartyLI.com