Let’s get crafty!
Paint & create your very own custom wood sign. You will choose your design, wood size, & paint colors.
Date: Friday, November 9th at 7pm (Must register by 11/1)
Location: Lake Panamoka Pavillion -Lake Panamoka, Ridge
Please contact Melissa of PaintPartyLI with any questions. 631-767-8755 or Melissa@PaintPartyLI.com
Ain’t no party like a Panamoka party ’cause a Panamoka party don’t stop!
Come join the fun as we kick off summer with our Adult Beach BBQ (yes.. sorry you got to get a sitter for those kids). Bring your friends and neighbors and a bottle or 2 of your favorite adult beverage for a night out on the beach. Enjoy a tiki torch lit beach grab a table and enjoy some summer tunes while you eat delicious homemade BBQ. After dinner is served the games begin! Don’t forget to bring some cash for raffles & 50/50. Who knows you could be our first “ducky” winner.
GAMES & FUN:
- Good Ducking Luck (new game) – Buy a chance of picking a rubber ducky from the pond. Each ducky wins a prize, some lucky duckies have a cash prize.
- Bet on the Horse Races or be a jockey, cheer on your neighbors
- Fire Pit
- Raffle, 50/50
- Pulled Pork – Rubbed with a homemade dry rub then smoked for 18 hours low and slow with Jack Danial’s barrel chips. Oh yes… its that good.
- BBQ Chicken
- Burgers – with all the fixings
- Hot Dogs
- Desert – Ice Cream & Cookies (Because we’re all kids at heart)
Saturday July 20
Registration: 11:00 am
Races begin 11:30 am
Check-In Begins: Friday 4:00PM Aug 16th
Check-Out: 11:00AM Sunday Aug 18th
Cost: $10 for Members (per tent) & their guests – Resident non-member not allowed.
** Space is limited and spots are given at a first come first server basis **
Family BBQ is Saturday, must purchase a wrist band to get food.
Come camp with us on the beach and enjoy some summer fun. Friday and Saturday night we will have a campfire and smores. The LPCA BBQ will be available for all your cooking needs.
* Smores Sat/Sun Night
* Pot Luck Dinner Saturday Night
* Kids Games & Activities Saturday
* All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Tents must be broken-down and campsites cleaned by 11:00am Sunday.
* Other than Saturday Lunch you must bring your own food and beverages.
* Power is available. All extension cords must be coiled and unplugged while beach is open.
* Campfires must be in a “burn barrel” and ashes removed from beach.
CALL MICHAEL AT 631-871-6213 or email email@example.com FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION.